Sunday, July 05, 2009

Whole Bunches of Stuff

So long without blogging, and way too much to put in one post. I'm getting so behind on 'ordinary stuff' - emails, blogs, newsletters - anything requiring sitting and writing and focusing for a while. Apparently, that's all part and parcel of the accident recovery process, but it doesn't stop it from being incredibly frustrating.

So, here's all the cool stuff that's happened over the past week:

- Last week, I joined GMA Canada. I don't know a whole lot about what they do, but I figure it'll be a good way to get connected to the industry when we move back home.

- Gerald and I are now the official owners of Breaking Light Music - our new music company! I'll be writing a lot about Breaking Light over the next few months. For now, let me just say that we are super excited about bringing our new Nashville skills to Ontario, and Breaking Light Music will be the vehicle for this awesome plan!

- On Friday, Gerald and I had a photo shoot for the hymns CD. Teri Reid's husband, Shannon Fontaine, did the shoot. Haven't see the photos yet, but we had a lot of fun!

- Sang at Redeemer this morning and had an amazing time. I'm really, truly, going to miss my church.

- On Tuesday and Wednesday, we're recording the hymn vocals! Feeling nervous, but excited.

- We're about to head into Stamps-Baxter overdrive! This is our final planning week. On Sunday, we'll have Registration, and then it's shape-note madness for two glorious weeks.

- My July article for SoGospelNews is all about a unique experience in gratitude. You can check it out here.

- Only 5 weeks left in Nashville before moving day. Time is about to flyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I'm going to try and do more frequent blogging. There's a lot going on right now, and I don't want to miss a thing!

No comments: