Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Vocals - Day 2

More vocals, more good stuff. Today we did:

- I Surrender All
- Softly and Tenderly
- Come Thou Fount
- Give Me Jesus

There are 2 more songs I need to do, but they'll need to wait 'til after Stamps-Baxter. I'm still frustrated that the CD is so far behind the original schedule, but I'm finding peace with it. I have to keep reminding myself that we're on God's schedule now, and I'm still just so grateful that Gerald and I are here and healthy enough to even think about recording songs.

I got the online galleries from last week's photo shoot. I'm pretty sure I know which cover shot I want, but it'll be a bit tougher to choose a great group shot. Lots to choose from, so that's good!

Back to Stamps-Baxter craziness tomorrow. Registration is this Sunday, so I'll be working long, long days from now til then.

No comments: