Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Make It or Break It - My First Press Release!!!

In the continuing trend of new things, I've just sent out my first press release! I've sent it to 16 different websites and online magazines.

Here 'tis:


ALLISON LYNN FEATURED ON "MAKE IT OR BREAK IT"


NASHVILLE, TN (Press Release) – May 26, 2008 - Allison Lynn's upcoming single, "Shepherd of the Hills," is the current song featured on Solid Gospel's "Make It or Break It". "Shepherd of the Hills" is the first radio release from Allison's debut CD, Real Big Fan. Produced by Aaron Minick, Real Big Fan mixes Southern Gospel with the sounds of big band, jazz, and western swing.

Written by Joel Lindsey and Tony Wood, "Shepherd of the Hills" is a soothing ballad that evokes images from the 23rd Psalm. "I love the message of this song: No matter how far or how often we may wander, the great Shepherd will always travel to the darkest places to find us and bring us home," says Allison Lynn. "The first time I heard this song, I knew I had to record it. I would have sung this song ten years ago, and I pray I'll still be blessed to sing it ten years from now."

Known for her blog, "Adventures of a Starving Artist", Allison Lynn is a Canadian artist who recently moved her ministry south to Nashville, Tennessee. Allison received her call into full-time ministry while attending Ben Speer's Stamps-Baxter School of Music in 2005.

"Shepherd of the Hills" will be featured on "Make It or Break It" until May 31. To vote "Make It", please visit www.SolidGospel.com

For more information about Allison Lynn and Real Big Fan, please visit www.AllisonLynn.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psalm 23 or the 23rd Psalm is the most recognized chapter in the Bible. Its comforting words have provide hope, healing, inspiration and faith for many for thousands of years. Its text is not always quoted in its entirety. I quote it hear for those possibly not familiar with its comforting words.
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.