Monday, September 13, 2010

Learning to Sync...

I've just learned how I can sync my blog with my site!

You can now read my blog at this address, or by visiting my site and clicking the Blog tab.

Yay! I'm so in love with Bandzoogle - not to do a commercial, but if you're interested in designing your own site, I completely and utterly recommend Bandzoogle. Contact me with any questions or for a free 60-day trial link. (Couldn't avoid it - that does sound like a commercial! I should get paid for this...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything that you do Allison! I too am being rewarded for giving my life to God. There is no other way to live! The Sojourners Quartet is based out of Elizabeth City, NC. I sing bass for this southern gospel quartet.

God Bless!
Woodie
http://sojournersquartet.com/home.cfm