Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time to pray!

Today, I received notice that my application for an American work visa has finally been submitted. It's taken much longer than originally planned, but we have finally collected all the info we can, it's been all properly arranged, and it's now out of my hands!

Now, all I can do it trust in God. (So much easier to say than do!) We're praying that my application will be judged fairly, and that it will be quickly and smoothly approved. If you're the praying kind, we would love your support on this...

Tonight, I started reading a new book, and following verse was printed just inside the title page:

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
(Matthew 6, NIV)

Isn't funny how God always knows just the right thing to say?

No comments: