Saturday, July 15, 2006

One day til Stamps-Baxter!

This time tomorrow, I will be in Nashville, TN, ready to start my second year of Ben Speer's Stamps-Baxter School of Music. I am freaking-out-excited!!!

I have almost everything packed, my final load of laundry is drying, and I think I've chosen a hotel for my extra days. (I'm going to stick around Nashville a few extra days so I can play open mics, etc.)

I've also just taken a few minutes to re-read my blog entries from last year. I am just so thankful for that time! I can't wait to see what experiences lie ahead in the next week. (Wow, that's a bad sentence!)

I guess, on this day, I just want to say I am so grateful for what God has done in my life, especially over the past year. I feel so blessed, and not just because of the obvious stuff. I feel blessed to know that I am following God's will in my life. I put my art, my career, my life in His hands, and I just feel so supported in all of it.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to attend Stamps-Baxter again, especially on a scholarship. I pray this time will be a blessing for all of us!
Amen.

2 comments:

Wes Messamore said...

Might not be the best place for this comment: but I checked out the link for your CD, and you have a lovely voice.

Allison Lynn said...

Thanks! I really appreciate you listening to my music!

Blessings,

Allison.