Monday, July 13, 2009

Stamps-Baxter - Day 1

For the past 11 months, I've been working on putting this year's school together. Now, it's so well organized, that I hardly even know what's going on. I feel like I should know everything, but we have this great team of staff and volunteers, and I kind of feel like I know nothing. You know when you dream about your house, but it doesn't look like your house? It kind of feels like that.

We're still adjusting to the new venue, but other than that, we really can't complain. I spent a good deal of the day meeting new students and catching up with old friends.

I sat in on part of Allison Durham Speer's Performance Training class, and that was really good. I also moved my evening work out to the hallway so I could listen to group singing - truly glorious!

Tomorrow, I'm starting massage therapy. I'm still having problems with my neck from the accident, so I'm hoping this will help. I know too many people who have long term neck pain from a car accident, and I really want to avoid that.

No comments: