Sunday, July 13, 2008

Twas the night before Stamps-Baxter...

The time on this post is completely inaccurate. It's actually 1:15 in the morning, and I'm really wondering why I'm still awake. Today, I worked a 13 and a half hour day for the school, then came home and worked another few hours trying to book dates for our August Ontario visit, and tomorrow morning I have an 8 am breakfast meeting for the staff of the school. Arg!

So, here's where things are at with me: All this week, I've been averaging 10 hour days working for the Stamps-Baxter singing school. Ben has brought on Kay Honour as the School Administrator, and she's fabulous! She's from BC, so we now have 2 Canadians in the office!

Tomorrow is Registration day. Starting 7:15 tomorrow morning, students will start to arrive from across the States and around the world. We have students coming from Canada, Ireland, Sweden, Romania, and Australia. Being in the office, I've communicated with all of them in some way or another, and it'll be great to put faces to voices and emails.

I'm praying tonight for safe travels for all, and for strength and energy for the staff! It's going to be a loooong day...

No comments: