Well, God made the decision for us!
This morning, I woke up, still voiceless. Gerald called to cancel our participation in tonight's concert, but the organizer was still eager to find a Plan B for the evening.
Within 2 hours she called us back: the roads between here and Barrhead are completely shut down due to ice conditions, so the pastor has canceled tonight's concert!
Even if I was perfectly healthy, the concert still wouldn't have happened!
Well, I now have 60 CDs in my suitcase, if anyone wants to buy a few. *sigh*