Monday, January 24, 2011

Ready for a New Adventure!

Just a few months ago, Dad handed us a brochure and said "You two may want to check this out."

Within days, Gerald and I were making plans to attend Break Forth - 3 days of workshops, worship sessions, concerts, and keynote speakers in Edmonton, Alberta.

Then, I thought about a wonderful lady from Alberta named Heidi that I met while attending the Elijah Conference in Nashville. With one quick message, we started the process of booking concerts in her home town.

And now, we're hours away from our trip!

I've been fighting a cold all week, so it's been a rough week of planning and prepping, but I'm pumped up on high quality meds, and ready for a good night's sleep before our flight.

If you're the praying kind, please throw out a few for good health, safe travels, and a great week of music!

If you're in the Edmonton area, you can see our concert schedule here.

And, of course, I'll be blogging every night!

No comments: