It's amazing to find ourselves in September,
and at the start of our East Coast Tour!
Over the next 2 months, we'll sing 30 events in 4 provinces!
As we head out on the road, we're always filled with great excitement and inspiration. We love traveling and making music, and the first moments of every tour are filled with all the possibilities that lie ahead of us.
And as with all things, we start with prayer.
We've been praying over this tour for months. We've prayed that we will connect with the churches who need us, and that their leadership will be open to the opportunity. We've prayed that calendars, schedules, and distances will balance to keep our route easy and efficient. We prayed for clergy and volunteers as they've prepared their churches and communities for our visit.
Now, our prayers move to the practical, the immediate, and the spiritual:
- We pray for safety, our car, and good weather.
- We pray for good vocal and physical heath.
- We continue to pray for each church, community, clergy, and volunteer.
- We pray for individuals and families who will be coming to the concerts and workshops.
- We pray for our emotional and spiritual heath, both as individuals and as a couple.
- We lift prayers of thanksgiving for our new recordings, and for the opportunity to use our talents to bring a message of hope.
- Above all, we pray that everything we do over the next 2 months will honour God, and serve God's people. We pray that everyone involved in these events will come away with a renewed sense of God's unfailing mercy, grace, and love.
If you feel comfortable, we would love for you to join us in these prayers on this tour!
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
Worship Wednesdays is a weekly series to encourage and equip worship leaders and songwriters. Bookmark this page visit us every Wednesday!