Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Free Books & Nashville Replanning

Today I had the house all to myself! *bliss*

Two quick things:

- I've just found a company that's providing free books to bloggers in exchange for book reviews. I love free stuff, but I'm especially crazy about free books! I just ordered my first book - "Fearless" by Max Lucado (love him!). It'll take at least a week before I receive the book, so keep an eye out for the review. If you're a blogger, you can sign up here.

- So we're meeting with Monique last week about planning the next few months, and we realized something awful: our NSAI new leader training is in Holy Week! Our original plan was to take one Sunday off (doing an evening service to make up for it) and stay in Nashville for 10 days. But we can't miss a day of Holy Week, much less a Sunday. I'm so peeved with myself for not realizing it sooner. Needless to say, the trip is now up in the air. We'll probably go some time in April, post-Easter. I've contacted NSAI, and we're trying to work out something with the training.

Today I focused on booking research, looking for Gospel festivals in Ontario. If you're interested in having Gerald and me at your church this year, just send me an email at Allison@AllisonLynn.com

No comments: