With a month on the road, it would be impossible to share every story, but I've compiled a few favourite moments to share with you...
- 7031 KM, safely driven!
- a magical moment with special young man
- meeting people who were taught by Allison's grandfather
- seeing the fall colours change as we traveled
- our CBC interview with Angela Antle!
- sharing worship leading and songwriting lessons
- savouring berry season with freshly picked partridgeberries!
- debuting our latest song "How The Light Gets In"
- meals of fresh cod, pulled from the water that day
- enjoying the creations of artists and artisans across the province
- time with family, old friends, and new friends
- singing about Love, and seeing that Love show up in a thousand different ways...
We also took piles of photos! You can see them HERE.
Our extreme and heartfelt gratitude goes out to everyone who attended a concert, heard us on the radio, bought a CD, shared a hug, or opened your home to us.
We can't wait to see you in 2014!