Sunday, August 04, 2013

On The Road Again...

There are few things we love more than throwing the guitars in the car and hitting the road. I'm writing from Day 1 of our Maritimes Tour of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia!

Unlike our mega-tours of the past two summers, this tour will be a completely different configuration.

The next 3 weeks will include:

Driving over 3000 KM through 4 provinces.
Half a dozen concerts & worship services.
Writing new songs.
A few much needed vacation days.
Pre-planning our new songwriting CD.
Visiting dear friends.
Booking our fall tour of Newfoundland.
As many French macaroons as I can eat...

We're starting with 2 of those much needed vacation days. Today was a wonderful day for driving - lots of sun, billowing clouds, and one short rain burst, perfect for testing out my new wipers.

Entering Quebec City - check out that sky!

Tomorrow, we'll enjoy Old Quebec City, truly one of the most beautiful and romantic places in Canada. I'll do my best to meet my macaroon minimum...

Stay tuned through the next few weeks on this blog, 
our site, and Facebook page for updates, photos, and new videos.

No comments: