Thanks to a day of glorious sunshine, we were able to spend the entire afternoon downtown!
- Watching Gerald play speed chess and kick butt!
- Sipping lattes at Hava Java.
- Finding awesome music/worship books at Afterwords.
- Getting a private bodhran demonstration at O'Brien's Music.
- Buying an Irish penny whistle at O'Brien's.
- Seeing fantastic artisan work at different shops.
- Enjoying a "Newfoundland Roll" at a sushi restaurant.
- Walking around the gorgeous downtown, enjoying the sights, and seeing a familiar face or two.
Posting photos tomorrow - I promise!