Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Easter!


What a wonderful Easter!
I'm stuffed with Easter dinner and Easter chocolate, and that happy kind of tired that comes from a long day of singing and socializing.



Favourite songs of the morning:

- Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble
- In Christ Alone
- Mighty to Save
- Jesus Christ is Risen Today



The beautiful flowers in this post were part of the glorious Easter decorations at our church. What a contrast to the starkness of The Stripping of the Altar. You may recognize the large wooden cross from my Maundy Thursday post.



An empty grave is there to prove my Saviour lives!

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives!


Lyric: Because He Lives, by Bill and Gloria Gaither


No comments: