Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dreams are Resilient...

Dream messages have been coming to me all day.

This afternoon, I was a judge in the Senior Star talent competition. We watched a dozen seniors sing and play in an attempt to win the trophy and move on to the next level of competition.

Some had been making music their whole lives.

Some had finally found time to do it in their retirement.

I spoke with one lady who only had the courage to follow her musical dream after receiving her cancer diagnosis.

It reminded me of SARK's statement that:

"Dreams are resilient - they will wait for you!"

A well-timed thought, indeed, because this evening, I spent an hour listening to SARK in another cool teleclass. In the class, we focused on doing a few active things each week towards pursuing our dreams.

She reminded us that dreams are meant to be a part of our daily lives, and not pushed into a corner like an old and unwanted piece of furniture.

I'm feeling very inspired tonight...

No comments: