Thursday, January 11, 2007

VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm in shock right now:

I just got the call today...My American work visa has been approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than my university degree, I've never worked so hard on anything in my whole entire life!

I started working on it just after the wedding last year, and now, almost 10 months later, it is not only finished but approved!

This is just crazy awesome good! There's still a bit more paper work to do, so we're probably here for a week or 2, but that's not the point...

The point is that I can now work in the States for the next 3 years! I can sing or write or create shows or sell CDs and people will actually be able to pay me and it's all good!

Shock! I will be able to to write about this with more sense later... Right now, I'm just....thrilled!!!!!

Whooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: